KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3

Happy new year to everyone!CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3
CrimsonRain.Com KIPI's NEW COSPLAY - Black Rock Shooter Part3

POST byNichole at 18:09

10 Comments: Subscribe This Comments(Atom)

Kagetenshi said... 12/31/2009 09:18:00 PM

Well, in France we're still in the afternoon, but why not.

Happy new year Kipi-chan! May 2010 be a good year for you cute girl.

Happy new year Nichole! Keep on your good work.

For the pics, if only I could be there [T.T]
Nice shots, Kipi-chan you're gorgeous one more time!

Megu said... 12/31/2009 11:45:00 PM

beautiful but...i don't like this costume from kipi...
this character is not for her...
bad choice kipi-chan -_-

Anonymous said... 1/01/2010 08:08:00 AM

love kipi chan !!! she has pretty face and beautiful body, only improvement is flat chest. She would look much sexier with bigger breasts !! haha...

happy new year all !!! :)

Anonymous said... 2/23/2010 04:14:00 AM

Not at all, she looks her best with her adorable flat chest.

Anonymous said... 7/27/2010 10:21:00 PM

BEST COSPLAY OF THE YEAR

Anonymous said... 6/16/2011 01:47:00 PM

Cute yes but I'd say its far from the best cosplay. I cosplayed this character as well and by no means am I saying that I am the "best" Black Rock Shooter but many aspects of this costume are wrong. It's good for a "whats in my closet that I can use?" throw together cosplay but by no means does it look like you really took the time to try and look like her. Every item but the shorts and bikini have something that make it differ from the true Black Rock Shooter outfit. So good job for being cute but I have to give this cosplay two thumbs down when it comes to an actual cosplay. If you really want to make a cosplay that will drop jaws look at every detail, don't just get the basic idea.

Airi said... 9/04/2011 06:48:00 AM

Good but BRS' hair is just black, no blue and it should be uneven. One is to be shorter then the other. I feel like the outfit is off by a bit but I can't say what. And one more thing, BRS doesn't smile, even tho it's just cosplay you should stay in the character you're cosplaying as.

Airi said... 9/04/2011 06:49:00 AM

I got it! The boots are wrong. Kay bai!

Mae said... 2/05/2013 02:21:00 AM

it is finished, polished and she looks great and comfortable in it, as for all you haters, please go get a new hobby so the rest of us can enjoy ours without all the drama, cosplaying should be fun..plain and simple.

Mae said... 2/05/2013 02:27:00 AM

Random Related Topic Refresh Related Topic
Random Related Topic Loading...