Music推薦:BY2 - Every time I look into your eyes (CD Version)

CrimsonRain.Com Music推薦:BY2 - Every time I look into your eyes (CD Version)18歲即將沈浸成人禮的這一刻起無法壓抑此刻的渴望….她們要愛了 你,敢不敢? 期待 未來 充滿無限的新奇讓我體驗吧!心動告白…. 「Every Time I Look Into Your Eyes」 她們要愛了 那你呢?

Every Time I Look Into Your Eyes」是繼Don't Go Away 之后, BY2 釋放內心感情世界,
抒情新搖滾曲風的全新創作主打。
描述了透過如 Miko與Yumi 18歲女孩的角度,
渲染著那青春時期的愛戀,內心的忐忑、不安,惆悵與期待……
真實感受 愛 的甜美與苦澀……

歌手: BY2
專輯: Everytime/Grown Up
作曲: BY2 (Miko & Yumi)
作詞/填詞: BY2 (Miko & Yumi)

歌詞:

I still hear your voice out front, like a miracle think in a mess(不太確定)
Why this feeling turn so cold, freezing in the darkness, so alone.
Everytime I look into your eyes,
I can tell you our love is still alive, it's killing me,
Oh Baby~
Everytime you look into my eyes,
I rather hear the truth than live in all your lies
I'm so lost , I'm so hurt for you, how could I survive?
Would it be the very last kiss?
All these memories, all the sorrows stay or gone.

Everytime I look into your eyes,
I can tell you our love is still alive, it's killing me,
Oh Baby~
Everytime you look into my eyes,
I rather hear the truth than live in all your lies
I'm so lost , I'm so hurt for you, how could I survive?

POST byNichole at 12:00

17 Comments: Subscribe This Comments(Atom)

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 12:39:00 PM

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 01:21:00 PM

Lyrics Line 1: I still hear your voice out front, making them cold
Everything in a mess.

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 01:57:00 PM

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 02:57:00 PM

If you want to post the lyric please post the right one (correct them please) because you post the first incorrect one not the 2nd corrected lyrics (I was the one who wrote the lyrics word by word by listening their song repeatedly)

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 04:17:00 PM

The people who said:-

"Oh please, no more Chinese singing English songs; they can't even pronounce the words properly let alone singing it with feelings. Just stick with what they do best; sing in Chinese."
----------------------------------------------
# The words: "No more CHINESE singing ENGLISH songs; THEY can't even PRONOUNCE the words Properly..!"
-----------------------------------------------

I think you should hear Olivia Ong album...!!
& you should respect different ethnic sing other songs!!

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 08:15:00 PM

They did pronounce the words properly

They compose this song with lyric when they are only 17

Anonymous said... 3/16/2010 10:51:00 PM

Another revise -

Lyrics Line 1: I still hear your voice out front, like an echo, everything in a mess.

Anonymous said... 3/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

Yes!! line one is:

I still hear your voice out front, like an echo, everything in a mess.

Anonymous said... 3/17/2010 11:48:00 AM

Anonymous said... 3/17/2010 10:16:00 PM

" Anonymous said... 3/17/2010 11:48:00 AM
If you listen to the beginning of their song when they sang the word "around", you'll notice they did not sound out the "D" sound of the word at the end. Also, they forgot to sound out the "D" sound of the word "cold". This is a very common mistake made by people who speak English as their second language. A native English speaking person will hear this immediately because it bothers their ears when you don't say the words correctly. I just proved my point. "

NOBODY IS ASKING YOU TO PROVE YOUR POINT..if it bothers your ears you can don't listen to this song in case you suffer from hearing problems after listening..go and listen to the songs sung by people who speak English as their first language..

Anonymous said... 3/18/2010 10:22:00 AM

I know. The truth usually hurts. Anyhow, I just think that if they wanted to make it in the entertainment world, they ought to take some training before asking consumers to purchase their products. I would be an embarrassment to themselves as well as the Chinese when some foreigners happens to come across their songs; perhaps in a concert situation. I take that you are a BY2 fan. So pass on the message to them.

Anonymous said... 3/18/2010 11:01:00 PM

You don't have to worry for them because their album are all in chinese not english (English is only for music video)

Anonymous said... 3/18/2010 11:08:00 PM

Buy their album, music video (dvd) are mostly for free

Anonymous said... 3/20/2010 08:43:00 PM

Anonymous said... 3/26/2010 01:21:00 AM

I can't believe you guys are fighting over dumb stuff like that.

Anonymous said... 5/18/2011 08:30:00 PM

I can't believe you guys are saying this! I'm a chinese born in Singapore and i have been staying in Texas for nine years since i was 2! I'm so insulted! I do know how to speak Chinese as my grandmother is still in China and she has no idea how to speak English! It makes me feel embarrassed for you!

Anonymous said... 6/08/2011 05:21:00 PM

if u think they dont sing well or pronounce well
then do u sing better then they do? do u speak english better than they u?
do u hv the courage to sing in front of public?
i bet u dont
u r juz an 'anonymous' in the virtual world
u r insulting all chinese, including me

also if u know how to sing, u will realize tht the 'd' sound would not be pronounced when singing
but somehow u r a rude person and dont know wt respect is, its useless for me to explain

Random Related Topic Refresh Related Topic
Random Related Topic Loading...