CCleaner v2.31.1153 is released.CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
Cleans the following:
Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
Recently opened URLs and files.
Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
Windows Startup tool.
CCleaner v2.31.1153 Changelog:
- Improved Opera favicon cleaning by only deleting non-bookmarked entries.
- Detailed view can now be set as default in Advanced options.
- Added support to save Startup items to a text file.
- Added new INI variable for Local Low folder %locallowappdata%.
- Improved OpenOffice 3.x support.
- Improved Quicktime player cache cleaning when in Protected Mode.
- Fixed bug where Summary panel text could be edited.
- Fixed bug in Uninstall Tool for Windows 2008 R2.
- GUI improvements to Cookie screen.
- Include/Exclude screen sorts entries in alphabetical order.
- Number formatting is more accurate in Cleaner results.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Download: CCleaner v2.31.1153