foobar2000 1.0.3 Final
foobar2000 1.0.3 Final is released.Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Features of foobar2000 :
- Audio formats supported: MKA, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Changes in foobar2000 1.0.3 Final:
*Fixed incorrect behaviors with both “cursor follows playback” and “playback follows cursor” enabled.
*Improved compatibility with dodgy ASX files written by Windows Media Player.
* Fixed notification area icon minimize bugs (again).
*Fixed problems with encoding very long audio streams to Vorbis.
*Fixed a very rare crash when using the Media Library preferences page.
*Various other maintenance updates and bug fixes.
Download:foobar2000 1.0.3 Final