phpMyAdmin 3.3.2 is released.phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
Here are some key features of "phpMyAdmin":
· create and drop databases
· create, copy, drop and alter tables
· delete, edit and add fields
· execute any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
· manage keys on fields
· load text files into tables
· create and read dumps of tables
· export data to CSV values
· administer multiple servers and single databases.