CCleaner v2.35.1219 is released.CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
Cleans the following:
Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
Recently opened URLs and files.
Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
Windows Startup tool.
CCleaner v2.35.1219 Changelog:
- Added Session Cleaning for Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Added support for Google Chrome Canary Build.
- Added support for SRWare Iron browser via Google Chrome rule.
- Added support to clean custom Chromium based browsers.
- Added application support for Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5,
Adobe ImageReady CS, Nero Burning ROM 10, Google Calendar Sync
and Google Talk.
- Improved application support for Adobe Photoshop CS3, Google Earth,
Adobe Flash Player.
- Added support to search Uninstall Tool items by Publisher.
- Improved Custom Files and Folders accuracy to avoid duplicate reporting.
- Improved Include/Exclude Options.
- Improved Startup Tool functionality.
- Improved Registry detection algorithm for Missing Shared Dlls.
- Improved exception handling when cleaning W7 jumplist.
- Updated URL references to use piriform.com.
- Minor GUI tweaks and usability improvements.
Download: CCleaner v2.35.1219