foobar2000 1.1 Final
foobar2000 1.1 Final is released.Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Features of foobar2000 :
- Audio formats supported: MKA, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Changes in foobar2000 1.1 Final:
* New component installation and automatic updating functionality.
o Optional components are now installed into user's profile folder, allowing different components installed for different users on one system.
* Entirely new Converter user interface.
* Reworked appearance of various Preferences pages and other utility dialogs.
* Improved ID3v2 tag writing standard compliance.
* Improved Matroska compliance.
Download:foobar2000 1.1 Final