CCleaner v2.36.1233 is released.CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
Cleans the following:
Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
Recently opened URLs and files.
Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
Windows Startup tool.
CCleaner v2.35.1219 Changelog:
* Added FTP Account cleaning.
* Added support for Paint Shop Pro X3, VLC Media Player, MediaMonkey, Winamp, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, Avast! Antivirus and WinPatrol.
* Improved support for Quicktime Player, Ad-Aware and AntiVir Desktop.
* Added support for Firefox based browser Pale Moon.
* Improved support for expanding environment variables %ProgramFiles% and "%CommonProgramFiles%" to both 32-bit and 64-bit folders.
* Added new environment variables: %ProgramFiles32%, %ProgramFiles64%, "%CommonProgramFiles32%", "%CommonProgramFiles64%".
* Splitter bar is no longer misbehaving when cleaning is in progress.
* Improved navigation using keyboard.
* Fixed bug in Startup Tool on Windows 2000.
* Minor tweaks and fixes.
Download: CCleaner v2.36.1233